Christmas present for my mum.. what do you think?

claribella

Visit site
Well if thats a lmited budget then I want to be your mum!!!My mum will get a tenner and a kiss on the cheek if shes lucky! Its beautiful! bet your mum will love it:)

Elsiecat

Visit site
Well if thats a lmited budget then I want to be your mum!!!My mum will get a tenner and a kiss on the cheek if shes lucky! Its beautiful! bet your mum will love it:)

Haha! Well its a good proportion of my spare money a month but its something I'd love to receive myself!

I'm thinking yes but I just want to mull it over first as I'm notorious in my family for being a compulsive shopper :eek:

Twinkley Lights

Visit site
It looks lovely, does it blend with other jewellery that your mum has so that she has earrings to wear with it, is silver her style and does she wear pearls? If it's all a yes the go for it, if not then look at things that she has chosen for herself and expand on that theme.

I'm very funny about jewellery and have taken stuff back that hubby has bought because it wasn't my style.

claribella

Visit site
Yeah I would do it if I had the spare cash. It can be a combined present then, killing too birds with one stone-hi-five! Its my mums brithday a few days aft christmas too! It does my head in because Ill do my christmas shopping and then it will get to nearly christmas day and I remember I need something for her birthday too. Lol! If it was anyone else Id wrap up a box of chocolates that I recieve over christmas and just pass it on but cant really do that for little old mum!

s4sugar

Visit site
If my son bought me that I would tell him to return it.
I hate wearing adverts and that is paying for the tacky label.

Elsiecat

Visit site
It looks lovely, does it blend with other jewellery that your mum has so that she has earrings to wear with it, is silver her style and does she wear pearls? If it's all a yes the go for it, if not then look at things that she has chosen for herself and expand on that theme.

I'm very funny about jewellery and have taken stuff back that hubby has bought because it wasn't my style.

Yes, she has a mixture of gold and silver. She also has some pearl jewellery, so I think it will be her style :D

If my son bought me that I would tell him to return it.
I hate wearing adverts and that is paying for the tacky label.

My mum likes Tiffany jewellery as a whole so I don't think that the label will be a problem :)

jrp204

Visit site
Yeah I would do it if I had the spare cash. It can be a combined present then, killing too birds with one stone-hi-five! Its my mums brithday a few days aft christmas too! It does my head in because Ill do my christmas shopping and then it will get to nearly christmas day and I remember I need something for her birthday too. Lol! If it was anyone else Id wrap up a box of chocolates that I recieve over christmas and just pass it on but cant really do that for little old mum!

That really sums up my birthday! 2 days after Christmas, I often feel a bit of an afterthought. 40th, kids tried to organise a surprise get together at the local, ended up me, OH and 4 others, everyone else was busy. Big quandary now, next biggie is coming up, do I bother organising something.

FreddiesGal

Visit site
S4sugar - I bet your son feels special!

Elsiecat, it's pretty, but if I were you I would maybe look at getting a bracelet engraved or something, I always think mums love stuff like that :)

Archangel

Visit site
I love the bracelet but don't like the heart with the pearls. The bracelet I like is in fact £23,200 :eek::eek:

That is a great deal of money, she must be a fab mum :)

JFTDWS

Visit site
If it's the sort of thing she normally wears (silver, pearls, heart motif) I'm sure she'll love it and really appreciate the gesture.

noodle_

Visit site
its lovely :)

my mother however would kill me for spending that much on her.... im not kidding. She spends more than that on me HOWEVER i do think its the gift itself thats important not the pricetag.,,,,

she would still kill me though if i bought that :D

Elsiecat

Visit site
Elsiecat, it's pretty, but if I were you I would maybe look at getting a bracelet engraved or something, I always think mums love stuff like that :)

I did think about something like that or maybe a nice locket with family pictures in but I'm just not sure if my mum would be 'in' to things like that?
I'm thinking this bracelet because a) she likes Tiffany b) she loves pearls

To the poster that mentioned their friends jewellery website - I think I've found my aunties Christmas present on there :D

Elsiecat

Visit site
its lovely :)

my mother however would kill me for spending that much on her.... im not kidding. She spends more than that on me HOWEVER i do think its the gift itself thats important not the pricetag.,,,,

she would still kill me though if i bought that :D

Haha! I'm sure my mum would kill me also but if she doesn't know the price it can't hurt her :D