Christmas Presents.

Gloi

Too little time, too much to read.
Visit site
Has anybody got any good ideas for Xmas presents. I have three horse owning friends to buy for. They are all over 40 and they are the sort where they or their horses aren't really short of anything. I want to spend £10 - 20 on each present. They are the sort of people who often look round the local tack shops but won't have searched around the internet very much.
Any ideas for something, probably useful, and a bit different? :)

p87

Visit site
You could make up a hamper full of useful things that they would frequently run out of? Maybe mane and tail shine, hoof oil, treats for horse... that kind of thing. And maybe throw in a couple of new brushes, thermal socks, new riding gloves? I bought my horse a nice v-shaped browband with diamantes on it for his Christmas present, maybe something like that added in? Or personalised bandages or saddle cloth?

Gloi

Visit site
If you can get a good photo of their horses, photo-gifts are always lovely to have.
That was last year's present. I went to an online printing site and made up photos and calendars. I was thinking about one of those fancy browbands but last week the one I was going to get one for bought herself one :p

Last edited:

Gloi

Visit site
Oh I do like those hats. I could do with one of those. I think I may be going the photo route again though, I was just looking at phone & tablet cases printed with pics of your horse on.

starryeyed

Visit site
^ that's a really nice idea - a lady I know has a personalised photo phone case from photobox, it looks brilliant and is very good quality. Also like the hamper idea!