Christmas Prezzies ???

WallisM

Visit site
Hi Everyone !

What have you all asked for for Christmas ?

My main prez was delivered yesterday, I have getting a pair of Durbarry boots but Mam and Dad won't let me have them till Christmas
frown.gif

I have asked my bro for a pair of Jods, I want a good pair to compete in has any one got any recommendations (must be beige)

Cheers

Wallis
x
wink.gif

pottamus

Visit site
I have gone for the non horsey option this year and bought a special edition Steiff teddy bear! Not the cheapest pressie in the world but hey ho!

trundle

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Hi Everyone !

What have you all asked for for Christmas ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Just like every year since 1976 - a pony (and probably with the same result as every year since 1976 - bath salts and socks !)

Actually, I hope to get a pair of Equitector boots for Christmas, as well as a pony.

lucy245

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Hi Everyone !

I have asked my bro for a pair of Jods, I want a good pair to compete in has any one got any recommendations (must be beige)
wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Gerog Schumachers - lovely breeches.

H-J

www.piczo.com
Pikeur Princess breeches are the best
smile.gif

Ive asked for subscription to Eventing and a Kolibri breastplate, its also my birthday xmas eve
smile.gif

vicm2509

Visit site
I am saving for a new saddle for Baron which I hope to get just after Christmas so I am asking my parents for money.

I have asked my sister for 2 PINK bridle bags aswell
grin.gif

I think I need to treat myself and not get horsey things really but I absolutly need a new saddle
frown.gif

Nats_uk

Visit site
Going to ask for subscription to BD or BSJA.

Haven't really thought of anything else yet - probably should get the catalogues out soon especially as it's my birthday Boxing Day too!