Clasford or yard near.

bz88

Visit site
I’m looking to move. I’m not desperate but very keen. I am at the livery yard now(diy and only move to diy as I love looking after my horse myself but will consider assisted diy) and although it’s lovely and relaxed at times but facilities aren’t maintained in fact they safety and health hazard to horses as well as humans, fences are rubbish(yep barb wire here and there) run by self appointed yard managers who only look what’s the best for their horses. Yo won’t do anything to improve things, he goes away quite often and leaves self appointed in charge. If you ask him to fix something or look into how to solve an issue he’ll give you a grump.
I’ve heard pretty good things about Clasford and lady that run it, would someone please advise me before I go visit? I’m looking for safe fencing, maintain facilities and management who doesn’t have favourites e.g if the face fits. I’m looking somewhere where me and my horse would be happy and I can manage him appropriately(diet, routine ect) where they are rules that apply to everyone not only people who aren’t favoured. I don’t think I’m asking too much? Or do I?
Many thanks

Last edited: