Class, or crass?

Class, or crass?

• Total voters

Lolo

Visit site
I am doing some hardcore thinking about my sister's xmas present. This is because, unlike everyone else in my family, she is impossible to buy for. However, she has mentioned one thing she'd like. And is now dithering over it massively and doesn't know if it would be rubbish or not...

She mentioned a nice navy hatsilk with a bright pink pom pom on (toned down version of her XC colours), and then her initials in white on each side of the hat. Like these:

http://www.whiterosesaddlery.co.uk/products/product.php?id=251

So what do you guys reckon?

It's mostly because she has her dressage/ SJ hat silk, which is just the right amount of faded, and her XC colours which she doesn't want to fade. So something that is pick-outable for lessons and things (she is slowly trying to make eventing her profession) would be good...

Capriole

Visit site
I think if she's mentioned something like that in passing you're on a winner. Doesn't matter who else likes it or not, including you :D as long as she does. I think it's really nice that you listen to her, passing comments and subtle hints get me exactly nowhere :)

kerrieberry2

Visit site
its not my cup of tea, but if that's what she wants then who are we to judge her!

Though I cant really say much as I've been riding with a pink and purple one for years now!

Lolo

Visit site
She's dithering, not me- I like it :D But Al is queen of ditherers over small decisions, and this counts big time in that category!

I'm being organised so I can budget, and also because my family are universally impossible to shop for :D

nix123

Visit site
If she likes it and has mentioned it then get it for her. Btw do you fancy organising my Christmas for me while your at it. A dad who has everything, no hobbies, doesn't drink or smoke and is i supose quite boring really... any ideas??

Lolo

Visit site
I wish I were mega-organised, but this is genuinely it. That and I know what I'm doing for my mum if my siblings come in with me :D

BBQ tools? Tesco have some really smart ones atm, which we got my dad for Father's day. One year we got him an axe though, so maybe don't listen to me!

Twinkley Lights

Visit site
Looks good I'm with oldie on the initials, too much like school having lables on everything for quite a few years including knickers and handkerchiefs gives you a complex.