Claygate Livery

Little_Robyn

New User
Visit site
Hey all, I'm a long time observer but first time posting as all the threads on Claygate yards that I could find seem a little out of date!

I'm hoping to move my mare to a yard in Claygate and I feel like I'm leaning towards either Slough or Manor Farm and would love some opinions or experiences from either of them :)

We are fairly laid back all-rounder types and would like:
- an arena
- daily herd turnout (ideally 24/7 summer)
- decent hacking (but we are fine with a bit of roadwork to get to tracks etc)
- optional help with stable duties as I work full time
- people to go out to clinics/shows/fun rides with
- a friendly atmosphere!!!

I'm really keen to find a yard where the people are lovely and welcoming, who might go on group rides etc as I currently have been missing the more social aspect of riding as where I am at the moment most horses are semi-retired ?

Chianti

Visit site
Relies on here tend to be a bit sporadic. You might be better rewording this and placing it on some Surrey horse Facebook pages- asking for recommendations for livery in Claygate with the above requirements, rather than directly asking for opinions on those yards.

Little_Robyn

New User
Visit site
Relies on here tend to be a bit sporadic. You might be better rewording this and placing it on some Surrey horse Facebook pages- asking for recommendations for livery in Claygate with the above requirements, rather than directly asking for opinions on those yards.

Thank you for the suggestion I will take a gander on Facebook as well :)