Clea and Vere Phillips

foraday

Visit site
Please would someone be kind enough to pm me details of Clea and Vere as I would like to go and purchase a good horse.

Thank you

ElleJS

Visit site
expensive but all such lovely quality horses. Altho you will only find something (now a days) he reckons is top level stuff ie 4* if you are a big client of his or a top level rider (and have alot of £££!)

sherwood'

Visit site
do u no where they all come from??? Ireland. Every year he is at Cavan Interntaioanl Shows and picks up horses fro not too much money- he has bought a few of my friend. Either that or he goes to the rish sales at Cavan and Goresbridge- they are making ALOT of money so why dont you come over and buy form the source and cut out middle man!!!!!

ElleJS

Visit site
He has a pretty good success rate! that's why, he has the 'eye' for sourcing a very good one, and the extra you pay is for that privilege i suppose! You could cut out the middle man but unless you are experienced or have serious 'contacts' i'm afraid the average person isnt gonna pick up th next best thing... it will have allready been sold to him or others like him!! But then if you dont want a 3/4*/worldbeater eventer then you might as well look for yourself out there, got to make more sense.