cleantrax

Gloi

Too little time, too much to read.
Visit site
It's good stuff. If clearing infection from the crack is what is needed it's worth trying. If the crack has another cause it won't do any harm beyond the cost if it.

windand rain

Visit site
Think it is infection as Farrier advised hydrogen peroxide instructor advised iodine so been injecting h2o2 and doing the iodine after

bouncing_ball

Visit site
If you follow instructions I think it’s great but hard work. Start with clean scrubbed foot. Take dry bag / soaking boot, soak for 45-90 min (90 for severe issues) fume in bag for 45 minutes.

All 4 feet are hard work.

Antw23uk

Visit site
I will try and dig out the photo of mine standing in buckets for 45 minutes, lol!

ETA ... found it! I forgot how dark his mane used to be!

Attachments

• Gamble bucket feet.jpg
    Gamble bucket feet.jpg
    321.4 KB · Views: 12

Pearlsasinger

Up in the clouds
Visit site
My farrier recommended CleanTrax and I ordered some but it had a fortnight dleivery time, so in the mantime, I sprayed the feet with tea-tree oil spray. By the time the CleanTrax arrived the infection had cleared.

Surbie

Visit site
Lots of the online sites don't seem to have it at the moment because it comes from the US (I think). If you are looking to order some, this place does have it in stock.

I haven't used it before, but have all 4 to do, which should take an entire morning unless I can find someone with a second boot.

catembi

Visit site
It works really well, but I can only face doing 2 feet at a time, so fronts one w'end (45 mins each) & backs the next w'end. Load your kindle apps with books & get someone to give you a toilet break at the half way point of each soak! I have the long canvas soaking boot which is good.

I'm Dun

Visit site
Lots of the online sites don't seem to have it at the moment because it comes from the US (I think). If you are looking to order some, this place does have it in stock.

I haven't used it before, but have all 4 to do, which should take an entire morning unless I can find someone with a second boot.

I used plastic feed sacks and gaffer tape and it worked fine