cleveland bays!!!

Daffers

Visit site
Just seen few pic's of stinkerstonkersmum, cleveland bay.
Gotta say the one of u loading up is so true of what my cleveland bayx tb is like on sundays morning!!!! Took us nearly 3 hours to load to start with, but now she basically runs up!
People say they are stubborn, totally not true, i wouldn't change her for anything else.
And now we're winning working hunter classes cos the judge falls in love with her!!!!
But please can anyone tell me, is mine the only one who loves the drink 'rio', and eats tuna fish sandwiches, and burgers!!!!

crazy.gif

Nickymac

Visit site
My two are only 1/8 CB but food is THE most important thing in the world to them. I can't believe that stinkerstonkersmum couldn't get hers into the trailer by tempting her with food. I reckon it's because she loves going to the parties and doesn't want to go home - neither of mine have ever been a problem loading to go to a show, just on the way home!

SSM

Visit site
A bag of mint imperials later the carrots came out and in she went!!!!!!!!!!!! She can be stubborn but the lovely nature normally makes up for it!!!!!!

LEC

Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.
Visit site
I have a half CB x TB and if he puts his mind to being stubborn then there is no moving him! He is also a greedy pig - mugs you for titbits, lets no other horse near food and is not at all fussy as long as it is food!