Clip Clop Traders - Very Impressed

Chavhorse

Visit site
I spoke to Emma Hinkley at Clip Clop this week about a couple of horses she was advertising.

Explained I wanted a happy hacker type who could also manage some low level dressage and Riding Club, but horse would also have to spend a few hours a week as a working livery for the 4 or 5 taller intimediate riders at my friends RS.

She very honestly discounted horse 1 as fab for me but was very forward going and would scare any more novicy riders to death and horse 2 as perfect for the school work but would bore me to tears in a matter of months as he was more of a kick on ploddy type.

Although slightly dissapointed that neither were suitable I was very impressed by her honesty and will be calling her back in a week or so when her new stock is in.

Chavhorse recommends:)

KVH

Visit site
Good to hear, have been thinking of contacting her myself. Can I ask which horses on the website you were talking about?

Parker79

Visit site
How lovely to post this - I think you should send her the link! dealers must get sooo fed up...people often forget to relay the good service they receive.

Chavhorse

Visit site
I was asking about Biscuit (who I really liked) and Frugley.

Emma was lovely very no nonsense, no BS and no flannel, if you tell her exactly what you want she will tell you what she has that fits the bill.

galaxy

Visit site
I bought my girl (in siggie from her). I rang about 3 horses to have fun on and a bit of BD. She discounted one who hated flat school work which left 2 that I went to look at. She told me that I would prefer the cheaper one (when I on paper prefered the more expensive one) as she moved well and the other had more of a knee action and slightly dished. She told me that before I even went and she was absolutely right!

Had Jaffa 18 months and she is every Emma said she was down to the smallest detail (even the negatives that she was slightly hammer shy)

She is getting some new ones in in the next week or so! Keep an eye on her site!