Clipped my horse

dieseldog

Visit site
and he was very well behaved!!! only stamped his front foot once and then didn't do anything else. Couldn't do his whole face though as he kept putting his head up too high, he's quite big, and no one else was around to hold him still.

This is a minor miracle as 3 winters ago you couldn't even walk into a stable with a pair of clippers (they didn't have to be switched on) without him rearing and trying to kick you. We gave up that year and drugged him.

Just need to pull his mane and I'll have a proper horse again and not some very hairy beast.

Marnie

Visit site
Excellent! My mare was exactly the same and now she can be clipped fully without sedation (apart from around her teats!). All you have to do is have a large haynet there!

pagancluf

Visit site
Well done - I could not go near mine last year at all with them on.... now al need to do is conquer the face area... maybee next year.!!>?!?!?

Patches

Visit site
Having only recently tackled my horse's fear of the clippers I can totally relate to how satisfied it feels. Smile smugly and pat yourself on the back!