CLipped!

lottie1990

www.myspace.com
Heya everyone

Just felt like saying it was the first time i clipped my pony today! well the part around his legs and belly my mom helped out, but i did a nice neat line with the help of the chalk, i think my mom was worried as last time i went over the chalk :S but this time i did it a nice chase clip!

so yayyyy!

and hes not a hairy monster, but in a month, when the coat comes back again grrrrr i will do a blanket clip!

Has anyone else clipppd yet?

(we did gunner earlier as hes sweating to much just hacking out!)

SummerStorm

Visit site
Yup - well, I'm lying actually, someone else clipped him for me as I can't use clippers to save my life
smile.gif

My lad has ended up with a hunter clip this time as he was sweating up a heck of a lot last winter when he was only in a chaser.

lilpete

Visit site
I clipped my horse today, hes terrible to do though. I have to twitch him, hes fully clipped, but has two hairy ears as there was no way he was gona let me do them!

amage

Visit site
i'm doing it tonight again only did her three weeks ago. though we do them all year round and clip them out fully

Oaksflight

Visit site
Me! Got told mines a psycho to clip, and that last time when he was sedated he kicked a girl in the stomach. Well, he spun around lots but we just kept them on the side, he settled down and ended up nearly falling asleep! Only problem being he's only done on one side as the clippers were too blunt, whoops. Most random clip ever too, it's going to end up being a back to front blanket clip so I'll be investing in a nice newmarket exercise sheet!

Moggy in Manolos

Visit site
Hoping to do seren some time next week now, as she is busy at shows all this weekend coming, will have to see what times like.
I am also going to attempt to do it myself for the first time, she has been clipped before while she was on loan so should be ok with it, i will probably get the chalk out, am only doing a chaser clip so fingers crossed it goes ok as your has done
smile.gif

vicm2509

Visit site
I clipped my horse for the first time on saturday. Ive never clipped a horse in my life and was terrified id have to keep him hidden until it grew back! I gave him a full clip but left the legs on, all went well and he was a little star. Infact he seemed to really enjoy it.

vicm2509

Visit site
Oh but I did take a big chunk out of his mane! He moved his head when I was clipping along the mane line. I ended up having to pull it shorter and blend it in a little.

lottie1990

www.myspace.com
oopss lol, your not alone vicm, when my mom let me have ago last year, it was suppose to be a blanket clip, but i went to high and lil Gunner had to have a full clip lol!

Next week we might have to clip him again, he coat grows so quick, i want to see if he can get a full clip including his legs as its horrible trying to get it all out in spring!!!