Clippers what do you think of these???

MillionDollar

Visit site
I saw them the other day too and was very interested in them - but as you say never heard of them so don't know whether to just spend a bit more and get well known ones- thinking of Lister Neons at the mo!

Happytohack

Visit site
How would you get spare blades for them? If you go for a set of Listers or similar you can get blades easily. Don't think I would go for them personally.

Chambon

www.picturetrail.com
They look identical to my Heiniger clippers. Mine are fantastic, heavy duty and have never let me down. They are quite heavy though so it gets a bit tiring if you are doing a lot of horses in a day.

I haven't bought clippers from this ebay seller, but I have bought fencing stuff, and they are very reliable sellers.

Louby

Visit site
Ive bought twice from this Ebay seller, they have a website too. They were great and very helpful. My clippers were from them and the case was damaged when they arrived, they replaced it no problem.

beaconhorse

Visit site
Thanks for the info on the seller. After you both said they are a good company I emailed them for more info on reliabilty and parts availability. THANKS