Clipping shapes?

piebaldsparkle

Visit site
Come own up, who clips shapes/words into their horses coats??

I leave a heart on my mares quarters when I full clip her and have been know to clip a lightening stripe into my JRs coat too!!!
blush.gif

piebaldsparkle

Visit site
It's more for the wind-up value than anything else!!! I am always amazed how wound up some people get about it, I may go the whole hog this year and dye the heart pink for good measure!!!
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Tia

Visit site
No I've never clipped shapes on my horses; not really my thing to be honest, however I do really like the lightening strike down the rear quarters.
blush.gif

Hullabaloo

Visit site
I've just clipped a few strange shapes into my friends horse's coat - but only because he's such a fidget!
You've just given me an idea - if anyone comments I'll claim they are mystic symbols, not just wiggly lines!

*hic*

village idiot :D
Visit site
I clipped out my daughter's little Welsh cob but left his name in foot high letters all along his off side. She refused to ride him at her next lesson and took my Welshy instead - who had a dozen or so hearts clipped into his backside. Her instructor was appalled at the sight so my daughter told her what I'd done to the little cob. She told my husband he was to ban me from ever being let loose with the clippers again!

We took him to an ODE like it and the differences of opinion were amazing. Most of the adults thought it was dreadful but lots of the kids were asking if they could have their ponies done!

*hic*

village idiot :D
Visit site
This year I'm thinking of a greek key design along the edges of a blanket clip - or I might just try a design to look like blanket stitch around the edge . . . . . .

piebaldsparkle

Visit site
I'm liking your style!!!! I think my mare gets off lightly. When I had her on working livery at an Agricultural college, they were so not ammused!!!

piebaldsparkle

Visit site
Go on, he would look uber sexy with a lightening stripe!!!!
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
..............or.............perhaps I could clip 'Does my arse look big on this?' into his quarters!!!
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

_OC_

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Go on, he would look uber sexy with a lightening stripe!!!!
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
..............or.............perhaps I could clip 'Does my arse look big on this?' into his quarters!!!
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thankies......keep your clippers off or I will have to full clip him and you have no where to leave the offending ideas on his bum end!
laugh.gif

piebaldsparkle

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Are you selling Porridge??

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, think so! In no rush, but seeing another horse tomorrow!

[/ QUOTE ]

Perhaps you could clip her price tag on the other side!!!

FinellaGlen

Visit site
I don't see anything wrong with it. I've never put shapes onto any of my horses but I think it is fun to see what people come up with.