Clipping - stars are SO last year sweetie!

Enfys

Visit site
Just for fun:) (Taken from FB)

8257a7b3.jpg

scrunchie

Visit site
Hmm.

I don't like it. It's a horse not a college art project.

This looks photoshopped though.

If it was real, I'd definitely admire the skill and imagination that went into it.

BonneMaman

Visit site
Looks real to me - you can see above the stifle where the skin is wrinkled that the clip line is too.

Not something I would go for though - I am too much of a traditionalist!

Stacey6897

Visit site
That is amazing, might attract a bit too much attention over here!

Whilst wandering around Calgary Stampede (a massive horse show in Canada) I came across a competitive plaiting class, I couldn't figure out what was going on at first, all these kids were standing on boxes plaiting up their horses with ribbons and bows, I wondered why they didn't do it before they came into the arena

*hic*

village idiot :D
Visit site
I suppose I'm just a big kid. I still have to do a wacky clip with lines and designs first if I'm then going to fully clip out. So I've had horses looking similar but only on the way to a full clip as previous efforts have horrified instructors:D

Enfys

Visit site
That is amazing, might attract a bit too much attention over here!

Whilst wandering around Calgary Stampede (a massive horse show in Canada) I came across a competitive plaiting class, I couldn't figure out what was going on at first, all these kids were standing on boxes plaiting up their horses with ribbons and bows, I wondered why they didn't do it before they came into the arena

:D I can believe it!