Clipping.....

Javabb94

Visit site
J is getting clipped this morning -

Does a low chaser clip sound suitable?

He is doing a hunter trial this weekend (normal class and pairs)

He did one two weeks ago and was v sweaty! He is fit though

He will be living out until October 31st then stabled at night we also have a lesson with Mary King :)biggrin3:) then and don't want him all sweaty

Over winter will be doing showjumping and mainly hacking ridden 4 times a week ish

I was thinking half neck and down under belly although worried he may be sensitive about his girth afterwards!

Thanks

becca1305

Visit site
What clip did you end up with? :). Every time I've planned part clips I've been maddened by my wonky sides and ended up whipping it all off! I managed to leave a saddle patch and legs on this time for hunting :). If you only take a bit off to start with though you can always take more off if it isn't enough. Mine are also living out overnight until end of Oct. Ooh I'd love to know how you find the lesson with Mary :), I nearly went for one at a local clinic session thats coming up, but ended up not entering in the end.

Oops sorry just read your other thread!

Shutterbug

Visit site
Arion got a blanket clip this afternoon. I am so utterly useless at getting straight lines I get someone else to do it :D

Javabb94

Visit site
What clip did you end up with? :). Every time I've planned part clips I've been maddened by my wonky sides and ended up whipping it all off! I managed to leave a saddle patch and legs on this time for hunting :). If you only take a bit off to start with though you can always take more off if it isn't enough. Mine are also living out overnight until end of Oct. Ooh I'd love to know how you find the lesson with Mary :), I nearly went for one at a local clinic session thats coming up, but ended up not entering in the end.

Oops sorry just read your other thread!

Yep he wouldn't let me near! Trying again tomorrow, I will be doing a report on my lesson :)

Arion got a blanket clip this afternoon. I am so utterly useless at getting straight lines I get someone else to do it :D

I'm getting someone else to do it aswell - don't trust myself enough!