clover brigade

Weatherford

Visit site
This is an old thread, but it simply isn't true about mares going to CB needing some height. I've had three well over 17 hh out of a plain 16.2hh ID mare... His very early foals were small, but definitely not after the first few years.

I have an absolutely smashing 16.2hh mare out of a 16.1 hh by CB. And she is producing incredible foals - especially crossed with the Cruising line!

I love the Clover Brigades (which is why I have so many!) They have the BEST temperaments, personalities, and abilities.

Did you know there was one (Kilrodan Abbott) who wound up 11th at ROLEX **** this Spring, ridden by an AMATEUR?!!!! Of course, he was started and moved up to that level by the Younghusbands in Ireland!! There is a high possibility that he could represent Canada at this year's Olympics, too.

As might Buck Davidson's Ballinoe Castle RM for the US - also by Clover Brigade.

:)

Eothain

Visit site
You think? Now that is interesting!!! I've had a few by him pass through the yard here. All extremely talented but on the smaller side! I wouldn't go taking a 15.3hh mare to him but 16.2hh definitely

*Fascinating fact* This was the first thread I ever posted on. My eyes are filling up here ... The memories. (The last bit was sarcasm. The first bit was true)