Clover hill progeny, and the stallion himself!

Holly831

Visit site
One of my brood mares by White Clover/Clover Hill, She is a gorgeous girl but can be nervy if she is not handled confidently!
First photo is with the girl I bought her off competing and the second is with her first foal.
Only thing she seems to do is throw massive foals, the one in the pcture is now 2yr & 9 months and stands at 16.3hh!

FrexXC.jpg

Bugs3.jpg

Allover

Visit site
I love the Clover Hill horses, had a few young ones in the mid 90s to work on, lovely temps, fantastic attitude, great ability and generally good looking horses. Found them to be no where near as sharp or quirky as those from the King Of Diamond line.

Simsar

Visit site
Luci07 where do you think you know her from, we bought her 2 years ago, and she was jumping before that. She is by Diamond Clover out of a Townrath Pride mare??

baggygirl

New User
Visit site
I now have a 5 year old gelding called Killyecho which is out of a dam by Clover Echo, although I do not know what the dam was called and I want to find out if anyone hs any info, Killyecho was by Sinbad. Echo he is called is only 5,established on flat and seems to have a good jump and yet is just stunning and beautiful, I have high hopes for him in the future :)

callmelucky

Visit site
i had a clover hill grandson who unfortunately died when he was 8. he was the best horse iv ever had. manners to burn, not a bad bone in his body and very cuddly. he was bombproof and jumped anything u put in front of him without thinking twice. he was chestnut with socks and star