Coaching people using horses

no_no_nanette

Visit site
Apparently this is a growing field : getting teams/managers etc to think about how they work with people through getting them to work with a horse and "listen" to them and their body language .... Don't know if it works, but there's rather an amazing clip of someone doing just that (and this is the guy who runs the company, I think - and he isn't wearing hard hat, etc as he should do - but .... look at the way the horse "dances" when he does, and its very aaah when the horse buries its head in his chest.)
Anyway, if you're bored and haven't got much else to do, take a look at the clip : http://www.horsejoy.com/new-day-herald
Let's hope a few managers behave better as a result of going on his courses!

TequilaMist

Visit site
Can't get link to work.May be just me tho!
grin.gif

PaddyMonty

Visit site
Pah, did that 15 years ago.
Was on a weeks management training course and one of our group assignments was to make a vid on team building. We had completely free rein (pun intended) on the format / props used and as the army wouldn't lend us a tank for our first idea we invaded a local riding school and borrowed a horse.
That was 15 years ago. Never realised I was so ahead of the times. Makes a nice change!