Cobham manor SJ report...

MrsMagoo

Visit site
Well after double checking the website last night and realising i had been looking at the wrong shedule, we set of for SJ today at lunch time for the BN and maybe class after...Dad and OH had gone sea fishing so was down to me to drive the lorry and thankfully YO came with so i wasnt on my todd
smile.gif
To begin with couldnt get the bar out the partition to swing it open so ended up saying bo**lx, take it out haha - Star travels great so didnt need it....

Got there and it was really dead YAY, signed in for BN, warmed up and in we went. Well Star just flew round but mostly to flat so had 2 down
frown.gif
YO just said she wasnt really paying attention to height and rushing them so he made me go in the next class, the 1m ameatuer qualifier (which i assume is about the same height as discovery???)...
This was the biggest course we had jumped so far as im a wimp haha - So warmed up again, popped a quick jump and in again - went round great, paying much more attention and coming back to me between fences but still again 2 down, bugger
frown.gif
Oh well, Star was behaved and jumped well so cant fault that and glad i done the bigger class
smile.gif
YO said I shouldnt bother jumping her any smaller then that as she doesnt appreciate it and just rushes!! hmmm

So there you go, Im now sittin in the garden with the laptop on the swing hehe, bliss - will post link to piccies soon
smile.gif

Sal_E

Visit site
Well done! I drove straight past the warm-up today at about 2.30 - 3pm - wonder if I saw you..?

prudunce

Visit site
well back from bath,fab w.end,im as fat as a PIG!! well done for doing the other class.Anything smaller than 3' and B flys round taking no notice,prob like ur mare?? Whens nxt sj at cobham,i must try and get a round in b4 nurstead w.end!! where can we hire a course of nice SJ??maybe we cud hire cobham 4 30 mins between us??catch up on email at work mate,yeah!

MrsMagoo

Visit site
OOh very jealous, hope you had a nice time
smile.gif
Yeh it would now seem she is better with the big stuff so may ask to go in the larger team for RC so with you....

Will check web tomoz for dates and meet up
smile.gif