Colic - healing vibes please

Sheep

Visit site
Our little sparky nutcase mare has colic. Vet has been out twice this evening and still not out the other side, suspected impaction and done all we can for now. Alarm set for early doors but doubt there’ll be much sleep anyway... Can I ask for some of those famous HHO healing vibes please? She’s retired now, but we love her dearly and she’s a lot of fun to have around ❤️

PurBee

Visit site
Sorry to hear about your mare Sheep.
Everything crossed for you all she heals rapidly ...healing vibes streaming to her throughout the night from me.
Hope you manage to get a few winks of sleep in the meantime.
xhugsx

Sheep

Visit site
Here now & it’s not looking good. Vet has been phoned and someone should be up shortly. Will keep hoping that she improves but she isn’t a happy horse ?

TheMule

Visit site
Sorry to read this- I lost my much-loved older mare last month to colic. Unfortunately she didnt respond to treatment and I wasn’t going to put her through the trauma of admission and surgery, but that is a very horse-dependent and personal decision.

Sheep

Visit site
Thank you everyone for your kind wishes. Unfortunately we had to let her go, we just could not get on top of it and with her age and history, surgery was never going to be an option for us. X

Trouper

Visit site
Have only just seen this thread this morning. Am so, so sorry for you - it is such a devastating way to lose them. Remember the good times and that you did all you could for her at the end.