Coligone supplier issues

pepsimaxrock

Visit site
Omg this company is awful to deal with. Unfortunately my mare really needs this stuff. It's fantastic and she's running out of supplies.
So I decided to order another 2 bottles. £37. And a free bottle as well :)
Took my money no delivery date. Suspecting the usual problems I messaged them. They showed me a picture of a 'next day delivery' label and the bottles duly arrived - 4 days later. Not bad.
0ne of the bottles had leaked and I took a photo and sent it to Coligone. They replied saying they hadn't received it so I sent it again and they didn't reply.
On reminding them that I had received goods I paid for which I had leaked their response was - it's not that bad I packed it myself .....

atropa

Visit site
Oh dear :\ Don't think I've ever heard anything positive about this company and their customer service/shipping. Shame as the product gets nothing but rave reviews and I'm sure one of mine would benefit from having a stock to hand.

Damnation

Visit site
You aren't the only one.

It seems like it is a good product.. if you recieve it.

The FB page is always littered with posts from people, some as far back as 2-3 months ago still waiting for their order.

SEL

Visit site
I did think about ordering more when my mare's ulcers came back -but I needed something quickly so ordered equishure instead. It is a great product but my last order took 3 months!

DabDab

Ah mud, splendid
Visit site
I've just had the same thing - my delivery turned up 3 months after I ordered and had leaked in transit. In the meantime I've concocted my own version, which seems to work well so if I ever have need again, I'll stick with homemade.

Bucephalus1

Visit site
My daughter ordered 3kg of Coligone powder last month and the only thing she's received is an email confirming that she paid £56.94 for it. We have both tried contacting H Bradshaws Ltd (www.coligone.org) many, many times by phone (although the landline number is out of order), email, text, using the contact link on their website and by messaging on Facebook. However, we have not received any response and my daughter has now had to buy another product for her horse.

Bucephalus1

Visit site
Thanks very much for your reply. Yes, in hindsight it was a mistake to try to place an order with Coligone/H Bradshaws Ltd directly. However unfortunately my daughter’s already placed the order.
I wrote a post on the Coligone Facebook page and many other people said that they were in exactly the same situation as me.