Collarbone Update

icestationzebra

Visit site
Thanks guys for your kind words the other day. Went to fracture clinic this morning - nothing much they can do. Have new more comfortable sling and another appointment in 6 weeks time to xray it again. In the meantime I am grounded for those 6 weeks.... boring!

Mare is going for a 6 week holiday on lovely grass so she won't be too disappointed. One thing that did really pi** me off (your opinions on this please) is that the lady that owns the youngster that I came off feels bad although it was neither her nor her horses fault - just one of those things However as we has already agreed that we would cover each others holiday when this happened she said the least she could do was help with my mare - I was grateful it was a weight off my mind. However she rang me the next day in a right state as the yard owner has 'warned her off' and said that SHE should be doing my horse and it was not fair of this lady to take opportunities away from her!!!!! I.E she decided to take over the care of my horse without my permission and charge me full livery! I was fuming! Hence horse moving until I am better. Surely I can decide who looks after my horse when I am unable too????
Am I overreacting? Just to add she has not once been in touch with me to see how I am or indeed if I need any help.

Visit site
Your horse= your decision, so she can poke off!!!

Hope you get well soon
grin.gif

Shrimp

Visit site
Sounds like me! not much they can do but wait untill it heals and im grounded too!
on the point of your mare, its your decision what you do what you do with her so she should butt out!
Your mare got off lightly whilst you're out of action, poor Shrimp is getting ridden for me by a friend so no holiday for him
grin.gif

Get better asap
laugh.gif