Colt or Filly, bit of fun

wot shall i do?

• Total voters

casey2312

s6.photobucket.com
There were taken today. Tiff is 10.5 months now, and a maiden. I read that some experienced breeders can have a pretty good guesstimate at the sex by the way the mare is carrying.

Can all you breeders have a guess at the sex.
smile.gif

DSCF0906.jpg

DSCF0912.jpg

Enfys

Visit site

Green grass...I am in shock, I haven't seen anything that green since last November! (In Australia, of course!)

I wouldn't like to say, would have no idea if they are supposed to be higher or lower etc, but she is looking very well. Are you hoping for one sex specifically?

I don't really mind what my horses have, although if the order was read properly a yellow filly would be good, if the foal is up and feeding then that's enough for me
smile.gif

Good Luck whatever she has.
smile.gif

casey2312

s6.photobucket.com
[ QUOTE ]

Green grass...I am in shock, I haven't seen anything that green since last November! (In Australia, of course!)

I wouldn't like to say, would have no idea if they are supposed to be higher or lower etc, but she is looking very well. Are you hoping for one sex specifically?

I don't really mind what my horses have, although if the order was read properly a yellow filly would be good, if the foal is up and feeding then that's enough for me
smile.gif

Good Luck whatever she has.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I know the grass is fabby here in the Hunter Valley, reminds me very much of home (UK)
I dont mind really, I initially wanted a colt, because if he was as good as the last one I bred by the same stallion, I would like to have him as a stallion prospect.
But I do love a nice mare. Either way, I will keep it.

Thanks for the comments
smile.gif

Spyda

Visit site
I'd guess - a filly. But only because she looks similar to how my maiden mare looked at the same stage. But then again, being maidens perhaps they look similar simply because of that?

Good luck with whatever she produces though
smile.gif