Colum Gleeson

Hi , does anyone have up to date contact details for Colum Gleeson, think he’s based in Essex……
My horse originally came from him in December and I would love to chat to him about my horse.

thank you 😊

Birker2020

I can see him on FB riding hatless on a black horse. Not sure how old it is, I've sent him a PM for you but not mentioned your details.

Wow! Thank you! I’m getting my daughter to join now 🤣
I bought my horse from someone who got him from Calum during lockdown in December. She is a novice and very over horsed by him. He has some behavioural issues….. especially when being rugged or tacked up. I think it’s fear related. Back checked and scoped for ulcers and all clear. I think he has had a bad experience.

shortstuff99

Currently Cambridgeshire! (or where ever I fancy)!
Wow! Thank you! I’m getting my daughter to join now 🤣
I bought my horse from someone who got him from Calum during lockdown in December. She is a novice and very over horsed by him. He has some behavioural issues….. especially when being rugged or tacked up. I think it’s fear related. Back checked and scoped for ulcers and all clear. I think he has had a bad experience.
Likely, going by people's experience of him. I would warn, people have mentioned he can be very aggressive to deal with.

exracehorse

I’m sure I viewed one from him. Suffolk/Norfolk way. Didn’t he sell a horse that died of rag wort poisoning? The name rings a bell. I might be getting in a muddle with the other chap from Essex. Who had a riding school. Who had a horse called hat trick Kracker.

Last edited:

Sossigpoker

Before I knew of his reputation I phoned him to enquire about a horse. Didn't view or buy though.
Try this number:
+44 7530 167414

However, if your horse has issues , I suspect he will either say he can't remember, or say the horse was perfect with him.
Good luck !

Before I knew of his reputation I phoned him to enquire about a horse. Didn't view or buy though.
Try this number:
+44 7530 167414

However, if your horse has issues , I suspect he will either say he can't remember, or say the horse was perfect with him.
Good luck !
So it was his number thank you. He’s definitely not interested in talking to me 😂