come on then

Josh_craney

Visit site
hi yeh they do why u ask sorry. god your so annoying i used to be able to make post in the nl when i joined here and evryone was a freindly bunch now all these new people have joined and alot of them are boring old farts

horsegirl

Visit site
Then I suggest you stay in the CR.
As I have replied to you in the CR I did not intend this as rude but one else bothered to reply and I was attempting to be friendly, clearly an alien concept to you!

Helenabbey

Visit site
It would appear not
tongue.gif

Puppy

Visit site
Oh for goodness sake!
mad.gif

I believe this is the third time I've had to point you in the direction of the CR!!

*Points*

Puppy

Visit site
So if people starting posting hunting debates in SB; discussions about competitions in the photo gallery; and pictures of their pretty ponies in veterinary; you wouldn't find that somewhat annoying????
confused.gif

Come on Kayleigh, did you read the OP to this thread? Do you not think it belongs in the CR?
crazy.gif

And its not the first time!
mad.gif

Josh_craney

Visit site
yes puppy, but that is not happening right now like kayleigh and rocky said this is an open forum. its not university or school. i mean why do you keep picking people put on punctuation and spelling. i thought this was a freindly place where people can come and relaz and discuss horse matters and other subjects not someone jumping down your throat after every little mistake

Helenabbey

Visit site
YOU JUMPED DOWN HORSEGIRL'S THROAT!!!! You posted a direct swipe at her in the common room. Also your posts are very hard to read and your ranting seems unstructured. Maybe if you want to earn the respect of the adults you should post like one?