• Total voters

Evil_Cookie

Visit site
What do you do? Random... I know...
tongue.gif

EC

cazcrazyjonty

cazcrazyjonty.tripod.com
I PRACTICE A LOT AT HOME AND THEN WHEN U GET TO A COMP YOU ARE WELL PREPARES i like the horse to look spotless at he is a stallion and he has to show off i also hate seeing ppl who cant be nothered to make an effort.

i compete in most things inthe winter i do indoor xc but cant wait till eventing season in here

lisan

pets.webshots.com
we compete mainly for fun, have a dressage comp tomm, managed to run though my test once tonight!

Depends on the discipline for turnout, for winter evening local unafilliated Sj, a quick flick over and wash feet!! But Dressage tomm she will be bathed and plaited!

And disciplines during the winter, unaf. sj and dressage, le trec, xc.

MagicMelon

Visit site
I compete to try and win usually! Although obviously with babies its a case of fun for them. We obviously practice at home but obviously horses get better at competitions the more they do (and see).

How the horse is presented is purely down to what we're doing. Obviously showing, I TRY to make them look very decent (Im no pro though unfortunately.....!). For SJ I again TRY to be tidy but I dont wash my greys tail everytime or anything.

Through the winter we do BSJA, unaffiliated SJ and dressage.

Chex

Visit site
I only compete for fun really. I practice a bit, but find if I practise too much, by the time I get to the show he's completely bored of it and goes rubbish, especially jumping. If I'm showing I bath, but for xc or sj I don't.

GDB

photobucket.com
Practise a lot you can never be too prepared.. dont often run thro whole test, just pull out parts of it. Kt did go thro her music this week, cos they havent done it for 2 years
Turn out... important, first impression count and you should always put on a professional show.

HX