Competition Breeches !!!

Hemirjtm

Visit site
I'm getting all excited about the being able to compete properly !! My YO has said I can ride and compete her horse whenever I want as she just doesn't have the time (it's a new yard and opens properly in September!). I have lost alot of weight since I last competed and my cream breeches are far too big now :) So I'm in need of a new pair of competition breeches !!

My jacket is green and my stock is cream (although shirt is white!!), so ideally I would like cream breeches!!

I don't have a huge budget but want to buy a pair that will last :)

Any ideas? Recommendations ?

Hemirjtm

Visit site

OneInAMillion

Visit site
Tbh I find the full seat SUPER grippy and I love them for that! I do wear breeches in everything and they are the same length on me as jods are on my sister!

BarmyC

Visit site
I paid 66 for mine which I thought was reasonable. They wash up brilliantly too which is handy because I only need to look at dirt and end up covered

Fairy Dust

Visit site
Pikeur! They are fab breeches, I also love Euro-star but have Pikeur for competition. I love the 'sticky' full seat but they do also do breeches just with the knee patches :)

georgiegirl

Visit site
there are a few pairs of nice toggi competition breeches on ebay brand new and cheap depending what size your looking for - none in my size gah! always the way.... :(