Condolences to Janet George

AdorableAlice

Visit site
Very sad news and I am sure many of us will want to send Janet best wishes following the loss of her wonderful stallion Lady's Tralee Raj.

JanetGeorge

www.horseandhound.co.uk
Thank you all for your thoughts. It was another victory for bloody colic - a twisted gut almost certainly. We tried large doses of painkillers/Buscopan which looked -for a few miutes - as if they MIGHT be helping - but his heart gave out (he was 22.) He is very sadly missed.

Rollin

Visit site
Only just seen this thread. I am so sad for you, awful to lose a much loved horse, double pants when it is to colic. Really sorry.

dunkley

Visit site
I am so sorry to see this :(

I do get so upset when some people refer to their horse having 'just a touch of colic' - every colic can very quickly turn to something far, far more serious, and should never be underestimated. Those of us who have sadly seen how awful it can be know it must always be treated as a possible veterinary emergency. Again, JG - so very sorry for your loss :(

(And please don't think I in any way am referring to this particular case - JG is far too much of an experienced horsewoman to even vaguely think it was minor xx)

HBM1

Visit site
Very sad news indeed, he was a lovely stallion and obviously much loved and missed. He has left some beautiful foals behind him.