Confidence EQ Calmer

Britestar

Visit site
I've used it and it seems to work. Young spooky horse. Was able to deal with blue barrels in a school that previously induced a total meltdown. He was able to concentrate for longer. Also tried it on our scariest hack, and he was really good, including not being bothered when the small child with us fell off her pony right in front of him.
I have now bought a box.
Yes, iys feliway for ponies! Made by same company.

Britestar

Visit site
Yes its new. I heard about through my work and decided to give it a go. Tomorrow will be the big test. 1st comp for young horse. If I survive, I'll post tomorrow night!

Britestar

Visit site
It worked. He loaded fine (has been a prob) was calm when he got there, and was able to deal with the car and flowers in the arena too.
I would recommend giving it a go with a horse that gets easily upset. He even coped with ponies being turned and and fleeing around the park next to the carpark.

alsxx

Visit site
I'm tempted to try this on mine; where do you get it from? I had a look for retailers but couldn't seem to find any! Can you purchase online?

Britestar

Visit site
I found it online. Initially I found someone who sold them individually but have now bought a box of 10 from hadrian equine. You may be able to get it through your vet too.