Confidence Equestrian Rugs anyone?

Slave2Magic

Visit site
I found a website selling turnout rugs endorsed by Peter Scudamore. They are 350g and £39.99!!
Has anyone bought one and if so how good are they? The website is thesportshq.com

SecretSquirrell379

Visit site
I havn't heard of them, it does seem a really good price though. Have you seen my post about the FAL rugs on equestrian clearance from £66.99? I think that I would rather spend a bit more and get a rug that has a great reputation and will last you for years.

The 650 denier is not that thick I don't think, the FAL one is 1000 denier, I think it will last a lot longer. just my opinion though

casey1

New User
Visit site
Friends of mine have just started a new business and part of it is selling rugs and other items of tack/saddlery. All the rugs are Rhinegold make and are all a lot cheaper than the tack shops in the area. If you are interested, they are based just outside Newmarket and they are in the process of completing a CD which they will send out to anyone. You can either collect from them yourself or delivery/postage can be arranged. Their cheapest NZ rug is £30. I've bought quite a few Rhinegold rugs and they have all proven to be good quality at excellent prices. If you are interested in purchasing, PM me direct and I will let you have their phone number.