Confident rider cd anyone else found it as good as I have??

Field04

Visit site
Have started using the confident rider CD and am actually quite surprised by how much it has helped me.

I was very scared of hacking , would force myself to do it, but was a nervous wreck the whole hack. I started to use the cd as a last resort, and seem to have a totally different outlook on hacking now!!! Was actually disappointed when I couldn't hack my boy out today due to his shoe coming off. Would have been thrilled before as a perfect excuse to not go out. Today, even on my way to the yard I passed a parked lorry, and men building a bonfire, all these would of been perfect excuses for me not to go out, but they didn't phase me at all. Was still really looking forward to going past all those usually scary things!!!

Am so thrilled, as even found working in the arena I am less tense and just enjoying it again!!! Over the moon with the change in how I feel, hope it stretches to my jumping as well!!!!

Has anyone else found these CDs as helpful as I have?

Field04

Visit site
You can find it on the internet by searching for confident rider cd. Its in the confident rider series, ie. hacking, schooling, jumping. It costs about £13.00 if I remember rightly. It really is very good, but you need to have the time do to it, as it lasts about an hour. Its really relaxing though and I actually enjoy finding the time to do it as well!!!

Field04

Visit site
Yes its a self hypnosis cd. Personally I have found it really good, I love finding the time to listein to it and relax, or fall asleep (as it feels like I have missed most of it until the end when she counts to 3!!!). But I can really say I feel much happier about hacking than I have done it such a long time, and even about schooling. I had a great canter (in the arena) but a good one, you know out of the saddle just enjoying the speed and not tensing or worrying. And out on a hack just relaxed and enjoying it. I just hope it lasts and I don't become immuned to self hypnosis!!!!

Max123

Visit site
I bought it several years ago and not saying its not good but I ended up using it to help me go to sleep!! The only chance I got to listen to it was when I went to bed and found I never stayed awake to the end. Having said that once when I felt nervous on a hack I found myself automatically saying the hypnotic word it gives you!!!

Field04

Visit site
I bought it several years ago and not saying its not good but I ended up using it to help me go to sleep!! The only chance I got to listen to it was when I went to bed and found I never stayed awake to the end. Having said that once when I felt nervous on a hack I found myself automatically saying the hypnotic word it gives you!!!

That did make me laugh!!! Anyway, I make sure I use it in the middle of the day as she does say not to do it when you are not too tired. I can't imagine it works for everyone, but its the same with everything isn't it, like hypnosis can help some give up smoking and not others. At least it help you sleep well though!!!