Confrontantial livery

hollyandivy123

Visit site
Ours are used to drones flying on the yard.
Some sound like annoying bees.
I guess it depends how busy your yard is as well for perspective. Ours is peaceful but active if that makes sense. She gets to see a lot. But might jump at someone coming out of the feed room if fallen asleep.
So, donuts with custard?

harrier jump jets and chinook helicopters.............................but still use to get freaked out by sheep!

Annagain

Visit site
The only thing that has made Arch spook sufficiently to get me off is a beer bottle (and a goat jumping out of a hedge 2m in front of us but that scared the hell out of me too so I'll forgive him that one). Fire engines, ambulances, police cars with sirens blaring - not a problem. JCBs, buses, lorries, chinooks overhead, planes coming in to land about 100m above him (friend's place is at the end of Cardiff airport's runway) - all good. But that beer bottle lying in the middle of the road was EVIL.

Leo Walker

Visit site
The one thing that got my lovely bombproof cob was kids on a trampoline behind a 7ft wall. All you could see was kids heads appearing above the wall one after each other. I think it was the only time he ever seemed genuinely scared of something. He just could not work out what these kids were doing!

cindars

Visit site
Can definitely relate to Chinook helicopter They fly so low you see the pilots eyes.We' ve also had balloons landing in the fields.