Confused Hartpury 3*

LEC

Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.
www.youtube.com
Did they not run XC or is that today? It says final result on BDWP which is why I am confused as my trainer has either come 2nd or is lying in 2nd. I can find no XC scores which is why the confusuion.

madgirl

Visit site
nope xc is today!! dont know why it is saying final results!! si your trainer jo may?
she did a fab showjumping round yesterday and looked so happy when she went clear!!

madgirl

Visit site
yer ground was so hard!! see tam had two down showjumping-unlike him!!!
and pip had 18 faults with ensign sill 11th!!!!!
also henry tankerville was eliminated!! xc

yorks

Visit site
Andrew Nicholson, last to go in the 3*, fell of Henry T at the 12th fence. The commentator's voice suddenly squeaked as he realised what had happened. Andrew rarely comes off. I didn't see what happened as our fence was over the hill.

The trouble with fence judging is that you are so busy trying to see the number you don't actually watch the horse jump!

They had done a lot of work to the ground as the lad collecting the score sheets said with feeling, having been up all night on the machine they use.

madgirl

Visit site
god rare for andrew to fall!!! a shame as henrt tankerville had looked so good in showjumping and dressage!

Acolyte

Visit site
I was there yesterday to watch the 3* xc and thought the ground was flipping excellent bearing in mind the weather we have been having! Glad WPF won, saw Moon Man in the lorry just as we were leaving - lovely horse, but OH wouldn't get the cheque book out
grin.gif
grin.gif