Continental reins.

GoldenWillow

Visit site
I need to replace some continental reins and as our local tack shop doesn't have any I'll have to buy online. Can anyone recommend some some, they need to be havanna, cob size and I don't mind if they have rubber thread running through them or not. Current ones are so old I can't remember what brand they are. Thanks

abbijay

Visit site
I just got some Rico reins off the internet. They were cheap as chips but I've been very pleased with the quality so far. I got them in 62" (elephant horse) but they were available in a variety of sizes. I'm sure there are many much posher options out there but for me continental reins were an experiment so £12 was worth a gamble.

Shooting Star

Visit site
For continental with rubber I like the collegiate sure grip ones that are usually around £20-25.

without rubber I’m a fan of the jeffries ones sadly they’re rather expensive but I did pick up some bargain new ones from eBay for £30 with tags still on a while back so always worth a look.

AFB

Visit site
I have some Stubben continental reins that came with a bridle, they've been great although took a while to soften initally and definitely had to be used with gloves.

Fiona

Visit site
I need to replace some continental reins and as our local tack shop doesn't have any I'll have to buy online. Can anyone recommend some some, they need to be havanna, cob size and I don't mind if they have rubber thread running through them or not. Current ones are so old I can't remember what brand they are. Thanks

Mine have the rubber thread, and are from www.englishbridles.co.uk

I can recommend.

Fiona