Conundrum - with supplement scoops

S_N

Visit site
OK, ALL my supplement scoops (I never chuck them out, never know when they might be useful) have their scoop size written in ml's on the little handle. Just bought some seaweed (soaked oat diet) and it didn't come with a scoop - great, so what is the problem, you have loads of scoops I hear you say! Well, on the packaging for the seaweed it's measured in gms! Just HOW do you convert gms into mls - or should I just get myself some scales? HELP!!!

sunflower

Visit site
1ml of water is equivalent to 1g - not sure if that's any help or not as conversion depends on density
grin.gif

S_N

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
1ml of water is equivalent to 1g - not sure if that's any help or not as conversion depends on density
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well that's what thought, hence my confusion
crazy.gif
crazy.gif

seabiscuit

Visit site
PMSL
I dont tend to measure the scoops with seaweed, it is just under one tablespoon,although Ellen C reccomends one teaspoon (as there is a great danger of giving too much iodine here with seaweed) but Owen ate wood when he was on just one teaspoon; I upped to one tablespoon and he stopped wood eating.

S_N

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
PMSL
I dont tend to measure the scoops with seaweed, it is just under one tablespoon,although Ellen C reccomends one teaspoon (as there is a great danger of giving too much iodine here with seaweed) but Owen ate wood when he was on just one teaspoon; I upped to one tablespoon and he stopped wood eating.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't laugh at me - only with me - am feeling delicate
frown.gif
crazy.gif
tongue.gif
Ellen hasn't been available all week, I'm going to call her on Monday! I thought that 50gms was quite a lot tbh! Esp as she's still lactating! Have only been giving her a level 25ml scoop......

seabiscuit

Visit site
SN_B, I wasnt laughing AT you, honestly I would never do that to you! I was laughing at the fact that I also keep all the measures from scoops supplements too and I thought that was funny (obv not now!)! So sorry if that came out wrong XX