Cordless Trimmer Suggestions?

fayeg1

Visit site
What cordless trimmers would you recommend for clipping faces/ears this winter? Needs to be able to clip through quite a lot of fluff and be capable of trimming fetlocks. Oh, and they must be able to stand up to a lottt of use :rolleyes:

LowenKi

Visit site
I've got Liveryman harmony clippers - they're battery powered and clip my whole horse plus they're small enough to do faces, ears and fetlocks. Really workmanlike but very lightweight (my hand never gets tired) and don't get hot at all even on a full clip. I also have some of the liveryman trimmers (battery powered) but they're not as good on the more heavy duty fluff!

Attie

Visit site
I have heiniger saphir- they are excellent- I have done a full clip with them but their size also makes them great for head etc . Battery comes with spare and I've never needed to use second one as battery life is excellent- and I'm not that fast clipping either!

Bobbly

Visit site
Liveryman Element cordless trimmers, brilliant little clippers, will even clip a whole miniature horse on one full charge, about £70.

TheEngineer

Visit site
I have heiniger saphir- they are excellent- I have done a full clip with them but their size also makes them great for head etc . Battery comes with spare and I've never needed to use second one as battery life is excellent- and I'm not that fast clipping either!

The Saphir is a quality trimmer, not cheap but very well designed.