Corroy has the vet AGAIN tomorrow

Madam_max

Visit site
After my recent events of Corroy thinking she is foal etc etc, I had her blood tested and her CK levels were a little high but not alarmingly. Which I think indicates muscle damage/tying up. So, tomorrow I have to work her relatively hard and she will be blood tested again 2 hours later. Intrestingly, the vet said that mares with Ovarian cysts can have higher CK levels, so she is being scanned. Fingers crossed please.

Sorry for my ramblings.

icestationzebra

Visit site
Fingers crossed for you
grin.gif
Hope it is good news.

ruscara

Visit site
I do hope they can find out what is troubling her, and that it is something that is easily put right. Fingers firmly crossed for you, Kath. x

Madam_max

Visit site
Thanks everyone. She's just so up and down at the moment. She was really good in my lesson on Saturday infact really fizzy and Sunday she was quite naughty and bucked out hacking, the she goes to being a complete dobbin
confused.gif
The vet is doing a real good check for lameness and everything.
frown.gif

_jetset_

Visit site
I hope the vet finds out what is causing her to be 'up and down'... I assume it is all to do with the phantom pregnancy??

At least the vet is now doing everything they can for her and having a full check up of her. I will keep my fingers crossed and get Hannah to cross her hooves too!

Good luck for tomorrow.

Rebecca