Cosequin?

Visit site
Hey

So I was wondering if anyone had used this supplement and what they thought of it?

Looking to purchase it for my little poppet :eek: and wanted some views if anyone had any.

Thanks!

HeresHoping

Visit site
Very, very, expensive.

For comparable products with nanogram differences in concentration, try riaflex. Same stuff, only £40 per tub. Or Equimins flexijoint. £25/bottle.

And if it is beneficial, I am afraid it will be a long-term build up thing. 6 months or so.

Procrastination

Visit site
I put my mare on Synequin on recommendation from the vet due to a problem she was having with her stifle. She's just coming to the end of the box and so far the problem she had has completely disappeared, will be interesting to see if it returns when she stops taking it. In my case it was paid for by insurance, if it turns out she needs a joint supplement long term I will probably try the cheaper alternatives mentioned above first :)

fabbydo

Visit site
My horse has been on Cosequin Plus for about a year. She was on Cortaflex and I have seen better results with the Cosequin. But wow it's expensive! I do know that I could be imagining the difference but instructor and vet also think she moves better. I also use Back On Track products.