Could you fill in my dissertation survey?

Visit site
Hi everyone,

I am currently collecting survey responses for my undergrad dissertation - I am studying Equine Therapy and Rehabilitation.

All non-professional horse owners are welcome to complete it, it focuses on finding out what you get up to in the saddle - how you train and exercise, where you find the best advice and if you come across any undesirable behaviours. If you find this an interesting topic and have a few minutes it would be great if you could complete it. I will be forever grateful and thank you in advance! 👍

https://www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/equitesurv/

Smogul

Visit site
Although you mention driving as one of the activities, all the questions focus on riding. I have a non-ridden driving horse. I don't ride. Why aren't you interested in his behavior and my problems?

Visit site
Although you mention driving as one of the activities, all the questions focus on riding. I have a non-ridden driving horse. I don't ride. Why aren't you interested in his behavior and my problems?
Apologies if you felt left out, as it’s a uni dissertation I was advised to not go too large with my project, I originally was wanting to focus on both non-ridden and ridden horses that are worked. I still included driving as some horses do both. Thank you for taking the time to look though my survey.

Visit site
All done. Didn’t find it particularly easy to complete as bit vague.
Very vague. Good luck analysing that data :oops:
Why is it that every survey in recent months doesn't list drag or trail hunting, I keep having to put other.
OP, I gave up, sorry, too vague, as others have said.

Thank you for your feedback and taking the time to look through my survey. Remember, I am an undergrad student so still learning as I go.
Read more at https://forums.horseandhound.co.uk/...ssertation-survey.772800/#e6x5friekp1483qE.99