Could you suggest an solicitor or lawyer - equine specific

Worried1

Visit site
As post really any suggestions would be gratefully received.

Spoken to my normal guy but while he is happy to help he did suggest it might be best to use someone with more understanding of the area.

Thank you
x

Halfstep

Visit site
Have a look here:

http://www.darbys.co.uk/equine/

They have a very good reputation (but have never needed them personally, touch wood LOL).

xx
smile.gif

Joss

Visit site
I have a very good one, arranged by my insurance company. However, she is in Scotland & Scottish & English law varies. PM if you are interested.

Worried1

Visit site
Thanks - super quick response Halfstep
smile.gif

Just re-read my original post and it makes me sound like I am sue happy! What I mean was the guy who does thigs like wills and house moves
smirk.gif

BeckyD

Visit site
I would heartily recommend Darby's solicitors. I have two contacts there (one of whom evented to a resonable level) and their equine law unit is well-recommended.

Worried1

Visit site
Thanks everyone I spoke to them today and she was lovely and very helpful. I hope to be able to post a progress report in the future which will explain things more clearly.

haddin23451

New User
Visit site
Some people may not be aware of legal rules and regulations regarding some categories. Such as Attorneys,Corporate Business,Accident Attorneys Employment & Labor Law etc. But we are here to provide details on these and other laws. Which could help them. Legal x also provides with latest Law news and other information.