Couldn't resist sharing this..

skinnydipper

Visit site
I have a couple of volumes of Through a Dog's Ear and Canine Lullabies Heartbeat Music Therapy which I used to put on when grooming them all, just to make it more relaxing for them. I haven't played them for years. I don't bother for just one dog, it only takes me a minute to comb him.

Classical seems to go down well even if it hasn't been adapted for a dog, nothing too heavy. (or perhaps its me that's more relaxed).

I've just played the clip on the link. I found the clicking sound and cat purring irritating, I don't know what the big lad makes of it - he is too busy trying to persuade me to give him a treat. (I am getting presented with a variety of toys but its just so he can lead me to the cupboard where his treats are :))

Last edited:

Pearlsasinger

Up in the clouds
Visit site
One of our Rottweilers love listening to music, she doesn't mind which genre but she particularly likes Strictly, where all the music has a distinct beat, she wags her tail in time to the music of her favourite tunes. They both recognise adverts by the music that accompanies them. They love TV ads with dogs in them.