Countdown

Bossanova

Visit site
Got a busy few days ahead so I'm going to ramble on about it to you lot- apologies for sounding over-happy and bragging, I havent quite got over proud-mummy syndrome but i do promise to shut up about it soon
grin.gif

Moonie had a Robert Pickles dressage lesson on Monday which was fab, he helped me get her a bit more connected and she was just a pleasure to work with. She isnt flashy or extravagant but she tries and that counts for a lot i think

Tuesday was a Pat burgess jumping session, Pat is ace and works you through curving grids on a related distance to a spooky fence. last time she strugged a little with the turning but this time she seemed to have it sussed. We then built up to a parallel at about 3'3 which she was awesome over- I couldnt stop smiling! She's not going to be an olympic sjer but she gives me a good feel. We finally did a course and jumped really well over the biggest fences we have jumped so again i was beaming!!

She did canterwork today and has Bricky on Sunday followed by Berkshire College on Tuesday where I'm also riding the little blonde chestnut hunter, Sunshine. Havent ridden Sunny for a while so am going to go up sit on her on Saturday and hope she remembers something- intro will be a big step up for her but she's more than capable if she isnt in a mare mood.

The downer is that I was balloted from Pulborough
mad.gif

seabiscuit

Visit site
How dare they ballot you from Pulburough! Grrr.Bet the people who have got in have been able to do loads of events this season!
frown.gif

Anyway, Moon sounds as though she is coming on great!! She has only been broken ,what 6 months?! She looks a grand little horse

Bossanova

Visit site
5 months
crazy.gif
Even if she doesnt go above novice, she is the most rewarding little horse. I'm on the waitlist so heres hoping....

Bossanova

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Sounds good - best of luck for BCA

And how was Robert's campness?

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol- never noticed that- I am terrible!!
tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

How could you not notice?!!
confused.gif
wink.gif

Bossanova

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

Are you going to walk the course this time???

[/ QUOTE ]

Seeing as the intro is in the afternoon, yeah, most likely will!!
I shall look out for you

BBs

Visit site
Naww good luck Boss - so pleased the little girl is being a super star - what a fantatic training week youve had already.

Good luck with everything this weekend
smile.gif

Keep us posted and I wanna see lots of pics please
smile.gif
missing not competing already! and its only been a month *sob*