Country Channel TV Equestrian

K9Wendy

Visit site
Does anyone know if this internet TV channel is subscribe only? I have logged on to this address and when I click on the watch now and go to equestrian it is the same few 10 minute programmes repeated all day!

http://www.countrychannel.tv/index_win.htm#

Is this just a sample & I need to subscribe (but can't find info on it) or is it still run as a pilot channel a the minute?

SarahRoads

Visit site
It says:

Join the the CountryChannel now for only £16.99 to be entered into our September cottage draw and enjoy other member benefits.

So I'm guessing that what you were watching was just a sample loop.

K9Wendy

Visit site
I read that too, but can't find where to join!! Also it that a month or annual, it does mention in FAQ about logging in but I can't find where to join!!

Has anyone joined? Is it worth the money? Or is it like Sky - full of repeated programmes LOL...

SarahRoads

Visit site
Click on

for cottage photos click HERE

and then

WIN

and an Adobe page will start loading - don't know whats beyond this as it takes soooo long to load on my PC.

smallgirl

Visit site
How do people feel about paying for a service like this, the potential to have live TV streaming of events such as Badminton, WEG etc, or programmes created that are interesting to us and available when we want them.

The Internet TV phenom is apperantly the future according to the techies I know, it means the link between your computer and the TV would disapear and we could watch TV from the internet on our computers, what with the speed of connections now increasing so rapidly.

Would it be popular to ahve channels for sprts like equestrianism, I know the country channel already has one.

SJFAN

Visit site
I'd be very much in favour as long as the subscription was kept to a reasonable level.

The live video stream from Aachen on its website is well-established and free, but of course you can't record it, and the service is not entirely reliable, especially when a lot of people access it simultaneously.