couple of questions......

Christmas_Kate

Visit site
Has anyone a pair of the derby house long 'mucker' type boots from this season?? what are they like?? (comfy or not?)

I am trying to find a L/W T/O rug for a little 11.2hh pony. All the rugs I've tried which fit in length (5ft) seem to be huge around the neck and come quite low down which would inevitably rub him. Anyone any recommendations for something that's actually made to fit a pony neck well or for a rug that has a 1/2 neck but no "fill'??

Ooh, and whilst I'm here, does anyone have a 4 1/2 inch fulmer french link looking for a new home?
grin.gif

bellaboo

Visit site
The only rugs that fit my shettie is made by shires, they fit nicely round the neck and aren't too deep, also quite reasonably priced.

Louby

Visit site
My friend has this problem with her pony, although she is about 13hh. She is long in the back and all rugs except Rhino were like skirts.

SSM

Visit site
Do you mean the ones with velcro u the side and look like snowboots? I think they look really good, however go to decathalon and you can get a pair of snowboots for about £10 - and they really will keep your feet warm!!!

fairhill

Visit site
I've got the long woof wear mucker type boots which i got last winter. They're fantastic, and i think the derby house ones are a good copy of them. The woof ones are very warm, very waterproof, soooo comfortable and you can even ride in them... definitely recommend them.

Christmas_Kate

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Do you mean the ones with velcro u the side and look like snowboots? I think they look really good, however go to decathalon and you can get a pair of snowboots for about £10 - and they really will keep your feet warm!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

yep, they have velcro up the sides and reflective bits and *fleece lined* - WOW!! lol
I want to be able to ride in them etc. I thought for 25 quid if they only do me one winter I don't mind, just ordered myself a pair, so I'll give a reveiw of them when I've worn them in minus temperatures.