Creevagh Camiro De Haar ... Opinions on this stallion please

Colleen_Miss_Tom

Somewhere in Ireland up north to the west abit , t
Visit site
http://www.ballinteggartstud.com/showstallion.php?jid=26

Have seen him twice and been talking to paul o shea last weekend , who now has the ride on him , Hes got a fantastic temperment and has got a great jump .

Opinions on him please and thank you

was at the necarne stallion parade on saturday , having a nosey and just basically thinking ahead of myself , possible boyfriend material for missy in the future
tongue.gif

JANANI

Visit site
He seems to be a nice sort, a good jump and nice paces. If he has a nice temperment I might go and have a look myself.

Was at Necarne on Saturday as well looking for a nice jumping stallion with nice paces. I liked Joanne Jardins stallion although he would be too chunky for my mare and too sharp. We were also very impressed with Deep River Rock and Glenhill Gold. I was wanting to see the TB Houyman (Sic) but I was so dissappointed when I saw him trot, so that's him out. Which ones caught your eye on Saturday?

Colleen_Miss_Tom

Somewhere in Ireland up north to the west abit , t
Visit site
He has a fantastic temperment (camiro) ... seen him at the moy last year and got talking to his then rider (damien).

He was outside in the carpark being held by a 9 year old little girl while getting his boots on , Im very keen on him
grin.gif

Gee apollo is very nice , he can be very sharp cant he
grin.gif
was giving joanne abit of a hard time in the arena lol .
Do like deep river rock too , not so keen on glenhill gold .

My fillies breeder was keen on Houmayoun TB, but I was and she was disappointed in him too, saying that he did look great for being 21 years of age , your right his trot wasnt so hot infact it was poor .

Did like last of the cavilier(sp?) and sempers spirit , there was quite alot that wasnt there which was disappointing .

amage

Visit site
I like him and i've seen him jump with paul and thought he was nice. I also really really like OBOS Quality 004...he's throwing super jumpers and great temperaments!!

amage

Visit site
yes and beach ball wouldn't even be the best of them IMO. chatsworth top quality, quality fair, gowran park...they're all crackers

amage

Visit site
The other one that is a lovely model and a superb temperament is Caricello standing at Knightfield stud. Real sweet horse, good jump and lovely paces. pretty easy to ride too