Cremellos

Hannahgb

Visit site
Hello,

I lost my horse of a life time last week, and have half heartedly started to keep an eye out for a new one.

A cremello warmblood has caught my eye. Does anyone have any extra infor on Cremellos? I know every horse is different, but any higher risks with Cremellos? I know suncream would be needed more, but anything like eye issues etc?

Also if anyone knows of any good dressage dealers?

Snowfilly

Visit site
The only thing I've ever known with the three I've worked with is a slight tendency to sunburnt noses.

Two of them were lovely horses, who were happy and healthy in all ways although one died young due to a field accident.

The other was a pig headed spoilt brat who had been fussed over by kids mainly because of his colour. He was rude and pushy and fit as a fiddle.

There are some lovely ones about and the dilute warmbloods nowadays are improving all the time in quality and movement. I'd go see him!

Hannahgb

Visit site
Thank you, may give them a ring. Although slightly put off.. the advert only has one photo which I would presume (unless stated in the advert which it isnt) That this would be the horse advertised. However, having googled, the photo is of a totally different horse. Not sure whether to be put off or not!

Pinkvboots

Visit site
Thank you, may give them a ring. Although slightly put off.. the advert only has one photo which I would presume (unless stated in the advert which it isnt) That this would be the horse advertised. However, having googled, the photo is of a totally different horse. Not sure whether to be put off or not!

I just had a Google for cremello warmblood and I think I got the same horse up and yes your right he is advertised under a different name with the stud who bred him, I would ring the stud and see if they still have him he looks really nice they have some pictures of him being ridden.