Crickland Dressage Qualifiers should I go??!!

steph21

Visit site
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to know if anyone has been before and was it worth going, im in Cornwall and qualified last month but decided not to send my form off as its a long way to go and the petrol would have been just to much!

But my lovely Storm qualified again yesterday and a friend has also quailfied and said we could go together, which im really thinking about!

Storm is only young but I think as you get a few warm up tests she will get used to the surroundings by the time we actually compete?!

Just want to know your oppinions as I need to send it off asap!

Thanks S x

nikCscott

Visit site
I'm going!

Will be fun to do something different. It not such a huge decision for me though as I have jumping lessons with Matt at Cricklands when I can and is only 40 minutes away.

It's not dear and there is a def holiday atmosphere, in fact there is a family that alway go a few days early and stay about a week as they love it so much.

LauraWheeler

Visit site
Do you mean the champions of great britain dressage finals. I qualified Lucy for this in 2008. I entered but didn't get to go as just before the champs I broke my hip :( I never managed to qualify her again and was gutted I didn't get to go. It looks amazing even if Lucy and I didn't stand a chance I would have loved to have gone. :(
Well done on qualifing and Good luck if you deside to go. :D

steph21

Visit site
Ok thats me sold, im going to go!! Its the winter finals laura thats such a shame for you! I think we might camp, depending on what the weather is like or maybe get a B&B near by instead?

Hopfully Storm will behave herself if were going to make the 5/6 hour journey :( x