Cricklands david broome dressage champs of GB

kayleigh_and_rocky

www.kayleigh-nicholls.piczo.com
I've qualified for the david broome dressage champs held at cricklands at the end of september. Its held over 3days and im really looking forward to it, but what is the stabling like? I know im being an over paranoid mother but rocky is very sensitive where stabling is concerned and tends to box walk if anxious. I'll obv check on him as much as possible, give him plenty of hay and bed him on straw (it calms him down) but just worried he might get scared being in a wierd place. Am i being stupid? lol i think i am!

Madam_max

Visit site
He can have a girlfriend next to him.
grin.gif

Judie

Visit site
The stabling is old wooden ply boxes and really quite small, not sure how big your horse is. If you're really worried have a drive up before you commit.

Judie

Visit site
By the way - Fantastic that you qualified - you'll have a great time. I hear they put on loads of evening entertainment!

Beanyowner

Visit site
I think you have to go on shavings at the DB Centre...stableing is pretty good. Have kept Benson in one of them and he was quite happy with the size, he also settled in really well for the weekend I took him.

kayleigh_and_rocky

www.kayleigh-nicholls.piczo.com
hm shall have to ask them if i could be an exception because rocky boxwalks and sweats if hes not on straw (the theory is he was starved when he was a baby baby and locked in a stable without any food, my a man coz hes petrified of men. Anyway when he finishes his hay and hes on shavings, he worries that hes not gonna get fed again and walks around and around and around. if hes got straw he just eats it ) hm.
Kath are you gonna go??plzzzz go then il no someone lol