Crikey! It mus be the cumbrian air or something...

vivhewe

Visit site
...but the cheapest horse advertised in H&H in Cumbria is £10,000 and the other is £15,000
shocked.gif

So seeing as Cumbria must be good for neddies (it has to be the air or something for them to be them prices!)...

...who bids me £5000 for this beast? Very fast, would make good racing pony (as long as you have stirrups) or dressage as loves to show off. Loves jumping, never refused yet, always clears electric fence when escaping. Always in the ribbons (done one show)

16-08-06_1243.jpg

So seeing as the prices up here are so good and he's the half the price of the cheaper one I reckon he'll be gone by teatime
grin.gif

Seriously though, are prices as stupid near you for neddies that are talented but perhaps not proven?

*I'm taking the P. not advertising
tongue.gif
My boy is not going anywhere despite being a little sod
grin.gif

vivhewe

Visit site
LOL!

When I got him he was advertised as a hack, 110% in all ways, suit any rider.

Got him and spent most of my time getting him out of the habit of rearing, napping and bucking. Now he's decided taking off is a new pastime, hence my broken ankle!
grin.gif
Heard off a friend recently that before I got him the girl who owned him went to get on him after another friend was riding him whilst he was on yard to sell, and as soon as she got on he bronced her off so she refused to get on him!

She had him for nearly 3 years and only ever walked and trotted him, so he's only been jumping since June.

Still, a bid is legally binding Llwyncwn
grin.gif

Any advance on £5050 anyone? (or is that £5.05?
wink.gif
)

vivhewe

Visit site
He's brilliant when he's being good, but you can never tell what he's going to be like 'til you get on and ride him
crazy.gif

You still want him?
wink.gif